If you run a business and still do not have a website, then quite simply, you are missing out, websites really do work.
No matter what your business or profession is, a well designed website generates business, whilst showcasing your commercial activities in a professional manner.
Business websites will also help you to promote goodwill amongst existing customers and future prospects.
Whether your business is large or small, websites deliver strong marketing messages to promote your brand anywhere in the world.
A popular misconception about business websites is that they must offer products for purchase, accept online payments and process financial transactions, however this is not the case.
The vast majority of business websites are to provide information and communication. However if you do plan to sell products and services then you should strongly consider an eCommerce website.
Still not convinced about the importance of having a business website? Then contact us as we are digital marketing and web design experts in Blackpool, Lancashire and understand what it takes to deliver highly professional and engaging websites.
Top reason why your business needs a website
- It will be your online shop-window and is one of the best and most economical ways to promote your business.
- Your website will be easily accessible to a much wider audience, whether that be on a local, regional, national or international level.
- The internet never closes, which means your business is 24/7 and 365 days a year. This means it is your customers who dictate when they want to browse your services or buy your products if you are running an eCommerce website.
- A well designed website will showcase your business in the right manner, immediately improving your image and credibility, it also makes your business appear more professional.
- A well-considered website can create the effect that your business maybe larger then it really is which levels the playing field between you are your large competitors.
- A website allows you to sell your service and products directly, allowing customers to easily pay via secure online payment systems.
- The cost involved in creating a website is relatively cheap bearing in mind the impact it could have on your business. It is greatly cheaper than buying or renting business premises whilst attracting new business much farther afield then a typical high-street bases business.
- A website allows you to capture enquiries, personal data and feedback 24 hours a day via online contact forms and support platforms.
- Lots of businesses spend many hours, via emails and phone calls, answering similar questions. A website will save you time as you are able to provide the answers to many common customer questions and enquiries as FAQ’s or as standard information pages.
Getting your business online with a professionally designed website has never been so easy and affordable.
We offer a whole range of web design services for Blackpool, Preston, Lancaster, Southport, Blackburn, Poulten Le Fylde, Cleveleys, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire and around the UK.
Our affordable web design packages include free domain names, UK based web hosting, search engine optimisation and digital marketing and Google Adwords PPC advertising, in fact everything your business needs to have a successful future on the internet.